If you really want to do it yourself, technically there is nothing stopping you. Here are 7 tips that can help you clean your home more effectively and efficiently…
- When cleaning your home, try to allow some open air into the areas as it will naturally filtrate dust and dirt.
- Put items that clutter away, making room for a great clean.
- Put dishes away, or cover them, making sure dust and dirt do not settle on them while you are cleaning.
- Clean your curtains every 3 months at minimum. They do collect a lot of dirt.
- Clean … Ceiling Level, Living Level, Floor Level. Start at the top and work your way down, never cleaning above what you have already cleaned.
- Move furniture, clean around and under.
- If you have carpet, take extra care of it. Remove your shoes and clean regularly.